The Ice Cube
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ice Cube

The coolest forum around

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new myth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sipidy
I know my way around
Sipidy

Female Number of posts : 42
Favourite Colour : pink
Favourite Server : frozen&thermal
Registration date : 2007-08-26

A new myth Empty
PostSubject: A new myth   A new myth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:29 am

A new myth….. By Sipidy
There is a man said to be called reco who made you. He made the world. Billions of years ago he sat there day and night without a purpuse. His life was infinite at both ends. Then one time he thought I need a purpose and created the universe but then he thought I control I must right what will happen I my space so he wrote for what seemed a million years he is still writing now he wrote what happens in your life he wrote that I would write this and you would read this when he was done he created the first stars they were large and furry then he thought unlike me. They will eventually die. I must make more he made many day then what, 8 billion years later he created the sun he created earth the other planets the moons and comets then he finally put here in his writing to create life a million years later the place was ready he put water on earth and mars and then life on earth but forgot mars… the life was just plants then one day a germ was born it multiplied many times. Stayed germs others started getting advanced growing bones legs heads?
Then one that was advanced had legs a backbone and a head and brain it crawled onto land and multiplied there then those land animals grew big and became dinosaurs! And others stayed then the dinosaurs mysteriously disappeared only reco knows why then the ever small mammals grew large and took over and then some became humans as humans grew they changed and now we have our world and lets all thank reco for giving us life.

rate 1-10
Back to top Go down
Tuxy
I'm getting into this place
Tuxy

Male Number of posts : 72
Favourite Colour : RED!!!!!!!!!
Favourite Server : Mammoth
Registration date : 2007-09-05

A new myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new myth   A new myth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:01 pm

Sipidy wrote:
A new myth….. By Sipidy
There is a man said to be called reco who made you. He made the world. Billions of years ago he sat there day and night without a purpuse. His life was infinite at both ends. Then one time he thought I need a purpose and created the universe but then he thought I control I must right what will happen I my space so he wrote for what seemed a million years he is still writing now he wrote what happens in your life he wrote that I would write this and you would read this when he was done he created the first stars they were large and furry then he thought unlike me. They will eventually die. I must make more he made many day then what, 8 billion years later he created the sun he created earth the other planets the moons and comets then he finally put here in his writing to create life a million years later the place was ready he put water on earth and mars and then life on earth but forgot mars… the life was just plants then one day a germ was born it multiplied many times. Stayed germs others started getting advanced growing bones legs heads?

Then one that was advanced had legs a backbone and a head and brain it crawled onto land and multiplied there then those land animals grew big and became dinosaurs! And others stayed then the dinosaurs mysteriously disappeared only reco knows why then the ever small mammals grew large and took over and then some became humans as humans grew they changed and now we have our world and lets all thank reco for giving us life.

rate 1-10

Gasp OMG! Just how long did that take you? Oh, and I'd say...ITS A 7! Considering im in a good mood. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sipidy
I know my way around
Sipidy

Female Number of posts : 42
Favourite Colour : pink
Favourite Server : frozen&thermal
Registration date : 2007-08-26

A new myth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new myth   A new myth Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:11 pm

took me 10 minutes thanks for the comploments Laugh
Back to top Go down